• Provides 40Gbps transfer speeds - double the speed of the previous USB generations
• Transfer a 4K movie in less than 30 seconds
• Connect two 4K displays (with nearly 16 million more pixels than an HDTV)
• One computer port connects to Thunderbolt devices, every display, and billions of USB devices
• This single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while supplying power
• Provides 4K video, single-cable docks with charging, external graphics, and built-in 10 GbE networking
• Connect two 4K 60 Hz displays with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth to see your photos, videos, applications, and text with amazing detail
• Support for two 4K 60 Hz displays, and quick notebook charging up to 100W
• Provides a peer-to-peer connection at 10 GbE speeds to quickly transfer files between computers, perform PC migrations, or set up small workgroups with shared storage
• Solutions and products built to Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 specifications will work with Thunderbolt 3 via an adapter
• Lifetime WarrantyDescription
Comprehensive's Thunderbolt 3 over Type-C Active Cables do it all: Reversible USB Type-C connector, 40Gbps transfer speeds, Gigabit Ethernet, and with double the power of previous USB versions, this cable can charge devices such as smartphones, and even laptops.
Faster data transfers when connected to Thunderbolt devices - This cable supports data transfer rates of 40Gbps when connected to a Thunderbolt 3 device, so you can transfer photo and video files at four times the speed of a USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cable. For example, you can transfer a 4K movie in seconds.
USB-C compatible - You can also use the Thunderbolt 3 cable to charge and sync your USB 2.0, USB-C mobile devices.
Full 5K video or dual 4K video - The cable supports up to 5K 60Hz video for astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth with a Thunderbolt monitor. It can also be used with a Thunderbolt 3 dock to drive dual 4K displays.
Versatile power delivery - This Thunderbolt 3 cable delivers up to 60W of power for charging a laptop. It lets you keep your Thunderbolt 3 devices powered without having to carry around an additional power supply.
Thunderbolt networking - The cable gives you an easy way to bridge multiple Thunderbolt 3 USB-C enabled laptops for peer-to-peer 10GbE networking. It's perfect for setting up small workgroups and sharing peripherals such as printers and storage. You can also connect two Thunderbolt 3 laptops together, for easy PC migrations.
Comprehensive's Thunderbolt 3 over Type-C Active Cables come with our Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranty.Specifications
Thunderbolt™, USB, DisplayPort, and power over USB-C
USB-C connector and cables (small, reversible)
40 Gbps Thunderbolt 3 - double the speed of Thunderbolt 2
Bi-directional, dual-protocol (PCI Express and DisplayPort)
4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3
8 lanes of DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2 and MST)
Supports two 4K displays (4096 x 2160 30bpp @ 60 Hz)
USB 3.1 (10 Gbps) - compatible with existing USB devices and cables
DisplayPort 1.2 - compatible with existing DisplayPort displays, devices, and cables
Connect DVI, HDMI, and VGA displays via adapters
Power (based on USB power delivery)
Up to 100W system chargingv
15W to bus-powered devices
10Gb Ethernet connection between computers
Daisy chaining (up to six devices)
Lowest latency for PCI Express audio recording
Active high data rate cable with clock & data recovery chip built in
Supports HDMI™ alt mode
Reversible Type-C Plug
Thin cable design, OD=4.6mm (typ.)
Compliant with USB Power Delivery (PD)
Specification Rev2.0. Maximum power, delivery capacity up to 5A
Prop 65 Compliant: Yes