FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: Lauren Lorenzo
Phone: 800-526-0242 x8
Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets for more than 40 years, launches their new HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender TX/RX Kit (up to 70M) with HDMI, VGA and Audio (CHE-HDBTWP230K).
Comprehensive's HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender Kit is a complete solution for extending audio/video signals from a Blu-ray™ player and a laptop to the HDMI input of a projector.
This kit includes 1 wall plate and 1 receiver and extends HDMI, VGA and Stereo Audio signals up to 230 feet with a 1080p resolution over a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 unshielded twisted pair network patch cable via HDBaseT™ technology. Connection to the wall box is easy using the 90° cable connectors. Auto switching displays the last connected device, use the front button for manual switching, or Serial RS232 switching option from a control device. Supports any OS and requires no driver set up. Bi-directional power allows easy connection to either the wall plate end, or receiver end. HDCP and EDID are supported via HDBaseT™. The HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender TX/RX Kit comes with our 3 year warranty.
Features and Benefits
• Transmit HDMI / VGA with analog audio signal up to 70 meters
• Uses HDBaseT™ technology
• Bi-directional power from either TX or RX
• Includes: 1 Transmitter Wall Plate and 1 Receiver
• Connects easily in wall box
• Auto EQ adjustment for optimal signal clarity
• Screen Shift Mode provides easy image adjustment
• Use Resolution Alternation Mode when catching multiple similar video timing
• Input source sequence selectable via Auto, Manual, and Serial RS232
• Auto-sensing function; automatically select the last video source
• Support resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• HDCP compliant, 3D-video and Blu-ray ready over single CATx cable
• Plug-and-Play. No drivers or software installation required
• Includes: 1 Transmitter Wall-Plate and 1 Receiver
For more information about Comprehensive or any Comprehensive products, please visit us at www.ComprehensiveCo.com, call toll free at 800-526-0242 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Comprehensive Connectivity
Since 1974, Comprehensive Connectivity has been the Pro AV and IT industry standard for professional connectivity performance, reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages, boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.